Here's a scary truth: any company can install solar, but not every company is a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer and Smart Energy Council Master Installer.
When you're doing your research for Solar and potentially comparing quotes, you'll always want to look for a company that are Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailers and Smart Energy Council Master Installers. At Inspire, we're actually both, which is really rare to find in the Solar industry.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE CLEAN ENERGY COUNCIL
APPROVED SOLAR RETAILERS?
- Assurance that we have gone through a rigorous process to become an Approved Solar Retailer.
- A standard minimum warranty period of five years on your whole system.
- Detailed information on the process between system installation & network connection.
- Peace of mind that we'll adhere to all existing legislation, and that we will act ethically, not engaging in any dishonest or misleading tactics.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE SMART ENERGY COUNCILMASTER INSTALLERS?
As Smart Energy Council Master Installers, we are professionals who provide expert advice with solar design & installation to give you the best long term solar return. To be a Master Installer, we've participated in an intensive training program and remain current with the latest best practice in solar design and installation. We must also pass regular random audits & inspections. If you want it done right, from an expert you can trust, always choose a Solar Master Installer like Inspire Energy.
OTHER THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR:
Length of warranty - for a warranty to be honoured, the manufacturer needs to be still operating, so watch out for brands without a good record in Australia.
- Analytics/monitoring - does the company you are receiving quotes from provide any kind of monitoring system? This is key in measuring the results of your installation.
- Price expectations - it's true when they say that you get what you pay for. If you're paying substantially less for product and an installation, then chances are you're dealing with a company known for bad installation work, a deceiving track record and little to no accreditations.
- Mounting - are you receiving an engineering certificate for the system mounting? You need to make sure that the company you are with provide this. The mounting system is a very crucial component and some are known to dodge this.